SORRY....plz unban

Guest Denial

Guest Denial
Guest Denial
Guest Denial
Guests

Ok.......first off id like to say hi.......but to ge to the point I was playin in the server tonight and i regularly do.......and i did the money glitch where u go spec and then go back on the team and without a notice as to not do it again or any thing......Magruter slayed me......so....when i was dead i did it again to even out the teams and He was like "golly gee! he did it again" like sayin it to the whole server.....i started to argue about that and he didnt say any thing and i said F that (just and F) and popeinnoccent was like F?...just tryin to like egg me on get me tinkled.......and yes i did evade the cursing restriction on the server and i appalogize for that.....but i did it like F****N.....like that and then magruter was like ok bye bye.......and then i tried to say wait let me say sorry but i was just kicked and banned and i just wanna say im sorry and see if i can get unbanned. Please accept my appalogie and Magruter im sorry for any disrespect. [soL]Denial

Guest Denial
Guest Denial
Guest Denial
Guests

OH? and how so?.......fine ok I was on the #1 Midwest server and we were on office.