Why is Dust in the rotation

I don't mind Dust. As long as Ts work together, they can romp the CTs. We had some CTs leave in a huff almost a week ago, when they were trounced. I've never seen a 10-0 shutout by GC CTs in Italy, but we definitely had one in Dust on the T side.

Meanwhile, the CT side on CS_Assault is a joke when the teams are larger than 5-5. Rallying the troops for an assault would be easier in a bunker facing No-Man's Land.

I don't mind Dust.  As long as Ts work together, they can romp the CTs.  We had some CTs leave in a huff almost a week ago, when they were trounced.  I've never seen a 10-0 shutout by GC CTs in Italy, but we definitely had one in Dust on the T side.

Meanwhile, the CT side on CS_Assault is a joke when the teams are larger than 5-5.  Rallying the troops for an assault would be easier in a bunker facing No-Man's Land.

I agree on everything.

I don't mind either maps, especially since I don't find italy to be one-sided. I do good on both of them, no matter which side I'm on, (usually T for dust, usually Ct for italy) I don't think dust is a matter of having the better team, but only good organization on T to balance the map

And assault is indeed ridiculous - even when you know there's someone hiding at the top of the vent, you can't move forward and look up fast enough before you are dead. (That's just one imbalance, btw) Even still, I usually played CT because I can NOT stand camping. (some of you that faced my kamikaze rushes out the front door or down the stairs would know :biglaugha: )

....And these perogies are really GOOD! ><