alternative 'custom map night' ramblings

I think the custom map night idea is cool (but I've never been to it cuz I work weekend evenings). But i think it'd also be cool to have other 'custom' nights that restrict weapons on the stock maps. i.e. scouts & knives, pistols only, knives only, <insert_weapon_here> only, etc...

Maybe its just me, but I'd like to be killed by something other than m4/ak more often :blink:

And does anyone miss those VIP maps from the old skool CS? I know there were never popular, but I thought they were a cool concept.

• 2 weeks later...

I like scopeless but i don't think that the scout needs to be removed. Scout vs AK is well infavor of the AK at just about any range.

I'm in love with DE_alivemetal beacuse of the weapon restrictions which takes it to pistol and shotty only. Pistol round is by far the most fun round.

I may be alone on this but i think it would be really fun to have a knife round. think of it as old old skool warfare =p

Some maps would be much more fun without snipers ie: parchisi( i think that's the name. it's the one with the t's starting in like a train depot, ct's starting in some kind of pipe control room) but once people get awp's on this map it turns the game in to too much waiting and it starts to get boring.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Flex tha snipa/Err
Guest Flex tha snipa/Err
Guest Flex tha snipa/Err
Guests

i think this is a good idea. i like the coustom maps personaly, and some more would me nice, wednesday would be cool, middle of the week coustom map relief (im a rapper son!) thats just 1 n00bs opinion