Ashamed to join the list....

Guest Rab Himself

Guest Rab Himself
Guest Rab Himself
Guest Rab Himself
Guests

Well I'm kinda new to the servers maybe a month or so, i have been playing on the west server whenever i get the chance. On September 11th at roughly 8 o'clock hawaii time 11 o'clock west coast time i was enjoying a good game on "assault". One of the fellow players mentioned something about wanting a samuel jackson (if you watch the chappelle show you know what im talking about). I quoted something relating to the samuel jackson thing which invovles a little four letter word. Instead of avoiding the filter and adding spaces or whatnot i just used asterisks. Having seen people "get away" with this I assumed it was okay (well, to a certain degree) but without warning I was faced with a small window telling me of my misfortune. Fealing no reason to live :biglaugha: -or even worse- no reason to play source without my favorite server. I came here to tell my story. I play nice and don't argue with admins (like so many others), and offer my sincere apologies.

If you find it in you heart to let me play on your server again my information is:

Steam id is 6108330

In Game Name is Rab Himself

• 2 weeks later...