Question about rules/conduct

ok, u know how i asked if i threw a nade at someone and hit them inthe head and i said muahahahaha...well the toher day, i hit a team mate in the head with a nade. Though i did not say muahahahaha. it was so sad and horrible. i just saw the blood splatter, the gun flew from his hands, and his body being flung threw the air as he stood by the tree outside the garage of Office. He was so innocent and unexpected. The nade was directed towards the CT's in the garage though my poor girl aim turned the nade towards the wall and ricocheded to his head.....I felt so horrible....i will never forget the sight. it haunts me everytime i play office... :zombie:

ok, u know how i asked if i threw a nade at someone and hit them inthe head and i said muahahahaha...well the toher day, i hit a team mate in the head with a nade. Though i did not say muahahahaha. it was so sad and horrible. i just saw the blood splatter, the gun flew from his hands, and his body being flung threw the air as he stood by the tree outside the garage of Office. He was so innocent and unexpected. The nade was directed towards the CT's in the garage though my poor girl aim turned the nade towards the wall and ricocheded to his head.....I felt so horrible....i will never forget the sight. it haunts me everytime i play office... :zombie:

back before the updates to Source (like when it first came out)... I threw a nade when I was CT on de_dust... it stuck to the side of the helmet of one of my teammates... blew up 3 people....

but it was so surreal that I couldn't stop laughing.