Fox's list of questionable players

I have two candidates for the review board. All times are by my local clock, Monday 12 September.

The_Kitty_Sniper, STEAM_0:0:339730

Repeated foul language. Was warned, calmed down for awhile, then piped back up again not too long after. First offense at 1120pm EST. Friendly player, mostly swear-filter blocked stuff, but a good bit of it.

Imagenesis, STEAM_0:1:7991282

Repeated graphic sexual content. Quite offensive, actually. Warned repeatedly by multiple players, warnings were recognized. Offenses occured between 1145pm and 1147pm and again at 1153pm EST. Also team flashed repeatedly between 1158pm EST and midnight

I have a list of other more minor offenses as well, but figured that's really not my place. Admins, sic 'em!

--edit--

Noted Imagenesis was warned.

Edited by appalachian_fox

I have two candidates for the review board.  All times are by my local clock, Monday 12 September.

The_Kitty_Sniper, STEAM_0:0:339730

Repeated foul language.  Was warned, calmed down for awhile, then piped back up again not too long after.  First offense at 1120pm EST.  Friendly player, mostly swear-filter blocked stuff, but a good bit of it.

Imagenesis, STEAM_0:1:7991282

Repeated graphic sexual content.  Quite offensive, actually.  Warned repeatedly by multiple players, warnings were recognized.  Offenses occured between 1145pm and 1147pm and again at 1153pm EST.  Also team flashed repeatedly between 1158pm EST and midnight

I have a list of other more minor offenses as well, but figured that's really not my place.  Admins, sic 'em!

--edit--

Noted Imagenesis was warned.

Need some steam id's there buddy. Can you help me out?

It's a good idea to have a "Ban Request" thread. However, as you can see it's easy for a thread to become cluttered.

I'm going to make a new thread and have moderators delete any non-report threads.

On a similar note, mrX set me up with admin rights in servers 1-6 (except 4). Let the banning begin. :D

/edit: here's the thread. http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=20666

Edited by Unclean