Mani / Zombie Conflict? Advice needed

Casper

Ok, I'm running my own server nothing special just for fun stuff and currently running Mani admin Mod as well as Zombie Horde mod. At first I was just running Mani with out any issues, later I installed ZHmod and found my server crashing regularly about every 2-3 hrs (typical "an error occured: memory cannot be read at "0x00000040" etc.). being that it's still a beta *technically* and there's a disclaimer mentioning the bug, I didn't pay too much attention, also, it restarted without an issue.

Well... a couple of nights ago, it crashed hard, and when I tried to relaunch Dedicated server the "memory cannot be read" error kept poping up. Uninstalled DS, Reinstalled DS... after much *testing* adding files and etc trying to make it crash I have found that on thier own Mani is solid, zh will crash after about 4-5 hrs. If I run them both, DS will launch, then crash right away. If I elimiate the ZHmod.dll's in the add on folder the crashing goes away, but so does zhmod.

I don't want to run a server without admin controls, and I don't really want to get rid of ZHmod because it's too darn fun... Any sugestions?

Admins/ Mods, what admin utilities or configurations do you use for GC's servers to run ZHmod?

Any help is appreciated. Thx.

Me neither. You'd have to talk to someone that actually configures the servers.

I can tell you that the admin plugin is Mani... so it can't be a compatibility issue. Perhaps you should follow up with one of the board members/lead admins (contact info on Members page).