ONE LAST SCRIM

for those of you that have been helpin us practice, ty very much. you guys are really helpin us all out.

we will be playin one last scrim tonight b4 we rock the tourney this weekend. it will be aztec again, and maybe train also(dont know about that yet).

however we would love some more help at 7:30p.m. cst(8:30p.m.est) if anyone is interested. plz let me know and i will send you the server info around 7 cst. thx guys for the help again and hope to see some ppl respond if they are around.

That was some good times. I think the 2/5th Canadian makeup is what really pushed us over the edge in Train. That, or SS's shotty headshots of DEWM. Moreso on me than on the Resevoir Dogs, Kilz'n'Crew.

Youse guys done good, and you'll do GC proud at the tourney, I'm sure.

We just finished up, OoompaLoopa, SilentStile, Shep, Norguard and Pavid VS the Colors.

Wow, awesome fun :) I am sure the other side was running strats they never done before trying things out, while Shep just told us to get out there and get some BLOOD! in our eyes! In case you all don't know already, A) Don't give Norguard a M4, B) Don't give me a TMP C) Don't let Shep lead the other team D) OoompaLoopa Tells you all where the bomb is planted even when your all dead. E) Sending Pavid to make some noise at B and he ends up killing 2 out of the 5 guys while we plant at A :)

Kilz has a great idea asking for guys in the scopeless, sense we are all pretty good at playing with each other, we form a fine 5 man team quickly.

I love you Kilz! Next time aim higher with the TMP :)

We just finished up, OoompaLoopa, SilentStile, Shep, Norguard and Pavid VS the Colors.

Wow, awesome fun :)  I am sure the other side was running strats they never done before trying things out, while Shep just told us to get out there and get some BLOOD! in our eyes!  In case you all don't know already, A) Don't give Norguard a M4, B) Don't give me a TMP C) Don't let Shep lead the other team D) OoompaLoopa Tells you all where the bomb is planted even when your all dead. E) Sending Pavid to make some noise at B and he ends up killing 2 out of the 5 guys while we plant at A :)

Kilz has a great idea asking for guys in the scopeless, sense we are all pretty good at playing with each other, we form a fine 5 man team quickly.

I love you Kilz!  Next time aim higher with the TMP :)

What are your secrets Stile, I want them now?!?!?!? Lol j/k, you guys did a great job, thanks for kicking our butts into gear!!!

Wow, awesome fun :)  I am sure the other side was running strats they never done before trying things out, while Shep just told us to get out there and get some BLOOD! in our eyes!  In case you all don't know already, A) Don't give Norguard a M4, B) Don't give me a TMP C) Don't let Shep lead the other team D) OoompaLoopa Tells you all where the bomb is planted even when your all dead. E) Sending Pavid to make some noise at B and he ends up killing 2 out of the 5 guys while we plant at A :)

I love you Kilz!  Next time aim higher with the TMP :)

Nice post... I'm still in a daze after pounding my head against the wall hard (5 times btw)..

Thanks a bunch for helping us out...

:peace:

Lol we should get more scrims like that going just for fun, but also for more practice...  Like what GoCI is doing, everyone needs to join up GoCI!!!!

GoCI has scrims?!?! since when?? grr..

anyways .. i don't know how you expect to win the tourney without practicing against me.. :huh:

lol .. jk.. im sure you guys will wipe em out! good luck guys and remember to represent GC!!

lol Gorne, I represented us quite well ;)

Frankly, if you wanna know what really won it, it was communication, thats what we lost when we went T's, we should have spent some time running the map first and placements like we did for CT's.

I did notice the lack of sniper rifles and scoped guns like the Aug and Sigg, I miss those guns and they can be very useful.

Also in the intrest of getting armor even though we kept losing as T's I would get a mp5...frankly in the fights we ended up having you wanted an up close gun.

And I would just like to thank you all for letting me do my shottie run there at the end :)