I got hit with the "banned" bat

Guest yorrick

Guest yorrick
Guest yorrick
Guest yorrick
Guests

# 199 "Commisar" STEAM_0:0:7014436 16:53 70 0 active

First I would like to say that I have been playing on your midwest FF server for months. I preffered this server because both the players are of exceptional quality (they kick my butt) and the Admins keep the server clean. Something that I look for since my kids go in and out of my computer room (the dark basement).

Today started like any other day. Get to work, suffer through work, get home. Play a little CS before the wife gets home(Sept 21, 6:00 PM EST). A real stress releaver. I am fairing poorly as usual but still enjoying myself and I am hearing over the mic that somebody is spraying something that is against offensive. I would like to tell you what it was but I never saw it. I heard this 2 or 3 times and someone is saying "ban him he did it again". I did not pay any attention it who was talking or who he was talking about. The only thought was I hope the admin would get rid of him. THEN BAM! I GOT BANNED! To say the least it was a surprise to me. I was not spraying, I was not talking, I was not typing messages, I did not spawn kill any team mates. I will say though that I am not the best of player and will endevoure to improve my game play. Please un-ban me I enjoy your server and do obey its rules.

I got this check list from your server.

1. Give us as much information as possible. Check

2. State precisely what happened. Check

3. Take responsibility for your own actions. Check

4. Apologize. Check oh! forgot I apologize for the bad spelling and grammer.

5. Flatter us. Hmm ok. Not only are you a hansom man but powerfull one too.

6. Assure us that your behaviour will change for the better. I will try never to get banned again. and to this end when ever someone starts talking about banning another player I will imediatly quit the game and wait 5 min to come back in. ;)

I hope consider my case and let me play the game on your fine server.

Thanks

I got this check list from your server. 

1. Give us as much information as possible.  Check

2. State precisely what happened.                Check

3. Take responsibility for your own actions.    Check

4. Apologize.                                              Check oh! forgot I apologize for the bad spelling and grammer.

5. Flatter us.  Hmm ok. Not only are you a hansom man but powerfull one too.

6. Assure us that your behaviour will change for the better.    I will try never to get banned again.  and to this end when ever someone starts talking about banning another player I will imediatly quit the game and wait 5 min to come back in.  ;)

Thanks

7. Put this in the g0t b4nn3d?!? forum.

You forgot that, buddy.

Edited by JackieChan

welcome to the forums Yorrick (Commisar)

Good post, it looks like one of our admins screwed up and banned whole bunch of ppl. That did take place around 6:10 pm :)

U might have been hit wiht that. Sorry for troubles it caused to you. Banned lifted try now.

PS: Unless of course admin who issued the ban has different idea, but I believe it was our mistake in a first place.

Edited by BIGSHaW