Petition to be Unbanned

I was banned a few min ago durring the map Airdrop when I threw a grenade that hit a friendly which is unaviodable in that map. My intention was not to harm teammates. I think that on the map Airdrop spawn attacking should not induce atuoslaying by the admin. Hope this all gets worked out soon b/c I need my fix :spin2:

I just read that i need to give my steam ID how can I provide this to an admin who can use it??

Thx,

Tom [Pantsandhat]

Edited by Pantsandhat

I just played that, it was the funniest moment on CS for me I think, I'm laughing so hard right now --- We switched to airdrop and admin didn't know how to turn off FF, so everyone is throwing nades and getting banned. Then the admin disappears (Got banned, too?) and we can't change the map, so more people got banned. Man, I'm just dying of laughter here. We ended up in italy with only 6 people from a previously full server. We all kinda just sat there, going "Yup...just us, eh?"

Man, I love that map.

I just played that, it was the funniest moment on CS for me I think, I'm laughing so hard right now --- We switched to airdrop and admin didn't know how to turn off FF, so everyone is throwing nades and getting banned. Then the admin disappears (Got banned, too?) and we can't change the map, so more people got banned. Man, I'm just dying of laughter here. We ended up in italy with only 6 people from a previously full server. We all kinda just sat there, going "Yup...just us, eh?"

Man, I love that map.

Boy is my face red. It was me and I never thought about FF. Sooo Sorry!!! :(

I was banned a few min ago durring the map Airdrop when I threw a grenade that hit a friendly which is unaviodable in that map. My intention was not to harm teammates. I think that on the map Airdrop spawn attacking should not induce atuoslaying by the admin. Hope this all gets worked out soon b/c I need my fix :spin2:

I just read that i need to give my steam ID how can I provide this to an admin who can use it??

Thx,

Tom [Pantsandhat]

tom,

connect to any other server (216.86.154.199:27015), and go into the console by pressing the tilde (`) key...just above the tab.

type status

find your name in that garbage, and copy and paste the ENTIRE line. looking for something like STEAM_0:1:9234953.

if you don't have console enabled, after connecting do the following:

- hit escape

- goto options

- click the keyboard tab

- click advanced (lower left)

- check "enable developer console"

- hit apply + ok

- resume game