Here we go....

Kruten

The Guild of Calamitous Intent! I just have that pic up for the moment. K-wix is making a the real one to put there right now.

If you're going to join it, message me somehow and I'll give you the info.

AIM: kruten gc

Xfire: loserslaya

EDIT: Almost forgot. READ THIS. Read every single little detail in there.

Edited by Kruten

All players must use the default player and weapon models/skins. The default hostages, bombs, grenades and all items must be the default ones. The same applies to sounds.

oh noes :( i have all my guns modded.

No sprays of any kind are allowed from the moment of joining the server

awww... :(

Due to rampant cheating that is now plaguing competitive gaming, every player is now required to demo every match.

I get a lot of lag when i do this, i dont even know if i could demo+compete because the lag is so bad.

All players must use the default player and weapon models/skins. The default hostages, bombs, grenades and all items must be the default ones. The same applies to sounds.

Just make a copy of your cstrike folder, put it somewhere else, and have it download all the default things again. Then copy that cstrike folder and then just switch between the default and custom folder. I think that will work.

No sprays of any kind are allowed from the moment of joining the server

Disable your spray button during matches.

Due to rampant cheating that is now plaguing competitive gaming, every player is now required to demo every match.

That's something you will have to figure out on your own.

Edited by Kruten