!Admin Complaint!

Guest Poopyhead

Guest Poopyhead
Guest Poopyhead
Guest Poopyhead
Guests

Hi Guys,

So we were happily playing on a nice sunday, when this (new?) admin shows up. He does the usual admin duties of telling people not to bypass the filter and all the other admin things admins do. Then he tells me to change my name. I dont have a problem with changing my name. All I wanted to do was explain that I've been using "Poopyhead" for a long time now, and numerous admins have seen me on with "Poopyhead" and had no problems.

So, I tell the admin this, and he replies: "STFU Change your name". Now just so theres no confusion, I wasnt rude in anyway to the admin prior to this, all I said was I've been using this name for a long time now. I just wanted to explain this, I did not spam in anway, or say anything prior to this. And the reply I got from him was "STFU Change your name" which he spammed.

Now I have two problems with this. First off is his blatant attitude. Fine you're an admin, but does that mean that you can be rude, bypass the filter, AND break the no swearing rule? Does he even realize he just broke the same rules he was enforcing only seconds ago? Does he let me continue to explain that many other admins have seen me on server for a while now and have had zero problems? No all the does is spam "STFU Change your name".

Obviously this is something I did not come to expect from the gamerscoalition servers which have such a high standard of play. I come to play here because its fun. Its a great hassle free competitive enviroment free of all the other "BS" that you have to deal with on other servers. But having to deal with an admin who breaks his own rules is just ridiculous. Fine its your server, fine you pay for it, fine enforce your rules all you want. But being a hypocrite and having an attitude such as that just goes against everything the gamerscoalition server is supposed to stand for.

Anyway, I was unhappy with this new admin. I complied with his "order" and changed my name. I pointed out the fact that he broke several server rules, and other newer players wanted to know what he did. I started to explain to the other players what he did, and then I guess we started going at it. He finally said to drop it, and I said something like it'd be nice if admin apoligized for breaking all the rules he just enforced earlier. I was about to call him a hypocrite when I was kicked and banned.

Anyway its all in the server logs i'm sure.

Thanks for reading,

Boomy (Formerly Poopyhead)

ROFL!!! This is pretty funny

I asked you to change your name, and which you did.... ....After that i said "ty"...

Then i went down the line and if you didn't notice there was a guy a on the server named "-=S.T.F.U=-" and i asked him to change his name.... If you need logs to be pulled to prove this.. I've been an admin for almost 3 years on first Mmmm servers and then gc servers.. And not once have had complaint like this. I'm going to bed i will post up in the morning... to straighten this out.

yah, it's not called the wild wild west without reason. ¤°¯|S.T.F.U|¯°¤ was playing, too, and mag's was asking him to change his name...not antagonizing you. not knowing that, i could see why you'd get worked up by that.

since i don't find poopyhead offensive or inappropriate, i haven't asked you to change. if an admin asks something, please gracefully accept that request.

Guest Poopyhead
Guest Poopyhead
Guest Poopyhead
Guests

Uh....um....lol.... :=

Sorry for my misunderstanding the situation :freak3: . I'm just happy i'm not banned anymore! Yay! I'm going to go back and play now. Yeah!

Guest Poopyhead
Guest Poopyhead
Guest Poopyhead
Guests

I was banned again := . Can an admin tell me why so that I may beg for forgiveness?

Thanks Much

A copper finds a lost kid in a mall, the kids parents were jokers. The parents named the kid "shudup" and his brother "trouble".

The copper asks the kid who he is visiting the mall with, he replies "my brother". The copper says, "what's your name kid?" The kid responds "shudup". The copper gets annoyed and asks the kid, "are you looking for trouble?".

The earlier posts reminds me of this joke that I heard when I was but a little rugrat myself.

Poor poor mags.