Guild Wars Tips

Unclean

Since I'm playing Guild Wars every night now, I've picked up a few tips for those that are curious.

For a good way to farm, forget about running. It's become WAY too difficult. Find an experienced runner going to Droknar's Forge, go there, and stock up on armor. If you have a strong independent build (say, W/Mo), then this is for you.

W/Mo

Go to Beacon's Perch, make sure you have mending +3 and live vicariously (for every hit, you get 8-10 life). Also, make sure you have a firey sword -- they're more effective. Take out the ice imps first, then the pine doods. I usually sprint in there to get as far in as possible before they slow you down with spells. The weapon drops are great there (all near max damage) and can be sold in Ascalon like hotcakes for 500g a pop. Plus a lot of monsters drop 100+ gold, and you get 200+ XP for every monster you kill. Great for leveling up and fast cash. Not as fast as running, but a heck of a lot easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been playing Guild Wars on and off for the last few weeks now. Im a lvl 13 R/Wa and Ive just got to the Shiverpeak mnts. Im also guildless. Ive had a couple of invites but Im not sure about signing up. Theres probably a guild out there for me. I dont play the game that much. Maybe 6-8 hours a week. Im mostly available in the aft - eve, est . And Im more interested in advancing in the story than playing GvG.

A friend of mine joined a guild by posting on a forum. But I was wondering if you guys knew of any guilds worth looking into.

I've got a guild one there, called Gathering Order. JackieChan, and Bushmaster are also members. Small guild, but the people are friendly. I haven't been on much the last week since things have gotten crazy at work, then I went out of town last weekend, but things should be returning to normal soon.

Add my to your friends list as Lord Wolfsblood, and if I'm online when you are, shoot me a message, and let me know you're GC, and all will be good. :peace:

Our guild mainly seems to be interested in advancing through the story, but I know there are members who like the pvp stuff, and are interested in possibly some gvg, but that's not required.

Lemme know if you're interested. :D:wavey:

(edited)

It seems like I've hit a tough spot in the desert, and the random groups I go with can't make it through there. If only there was a way to join a cape but not display a cape... :/

/Edit LOL! Join a cape but not display a cape?

Edited by Unclean

It seems like I've hit a tough spot in the desert, and the random groups I go with can't make it through there.  If only there was a way to join a cape but not display a cape... :/

/Edit LOL!  Join a cape but not display a cape?

As far as I know, the only way to join a clan and not have a cape, is to find a clan that hasn't already bought a cape. However, if you need any help in the game, please don't hesitate to ask me. If I'm on, and available I'd be more than happy to help you. I have some missions out that way right now anyway. Guildie or not, I'll help a friend out anytime I can. :wavey:

Also, the Gathering Order has a hall now, for those who are interested. :peace:

Drivethru, I'll add you to the invite list, that way you'll see a msg when you get on. :biggrinpimp: