Civ IV

Brillow_Head

I'm looking forward to this one. This will be the first purchase of a game since BF2 came out. Before BF2 I dont think I bought a vid game since HL2.

However, Civ4 is a definite buy. I was addicted to Civ3 after my roommate figured out how to play it and it quickly swept through our household. The company really does know how to draw players....one more turn....one more turn....

I am buying this one. My wife promised it for my birfday (11/17) so I will have to wait a couple of weeks.

Civ is, for me, not something played really but experienced. I love being sucked into a game and lately the action genre just can't do it like it use to.

Lately I have gotten back into Rome:Total War. That is an awesome game!!! Talk about the 'one more turn' syndrome :D

If you like the Total War thing, I think they are comming out with a Barbarian Invasion Expansion to Rome:Total War.

I never played it...was too into FPS at the time. That and having my roomate talk about it constantly (he owned it), made me kinda bored of it from the get-go.

I am not too interested in the expansion. I looked at it but I don't think it adds too much to the game. Plus I play it fanatically for awhile and then not for months. I still haven't tried playing as any other faction.

I enjoy the turn based part of the game but it is not near as involving as the civ series. But the battles are great! Totally beats civ in that area :)

I'm beginning to think that I am a turn base junkie.

<starts shaking and wondering why in the world he is typing on a forum when he could be *best roman voice* CONQUERING THE KNOWN WORLD!!!>