Everyone who has played on Scopeless can attest that sometimes stacking is an issue. I have played may games where the score goes 10 to < 2, and I usually try to help out the losing team (I hope that those who play with me would agree with this comment). However today I was harshly accused of stacking by the leader of the winning team when I, with a pathetic k:d of 0:4, switched to the LOSING team (they were losing 2:1) when they were outnumbered by 2 players. His accusations were based on the fact that the team I switched to was marginally winning the particular round when I switched. I would have let this slide if it was just one comment, but I was harassed until the end of the round at which point he said he was “calling me out� for stacking. This was said when he was at the top of his team with a k:d of > 3:1 and I was on the lower half of my team with a k:d less than 1:1. My comment is don't accuse unless it is justified (how is evening out the number of players on each team stacking? Especially with the ratio I had...), and relax with the accusations - it is just a game.

was he a reg? if so just talk it out with him

if he wasn't then who cares? you can't take to heart everything that's said on over the internet..

be the bigger man and play out the game and ignore what he says

can't let one person ruin the game for ya

It was me. It was Galleria a map that is stacked heavily towards T.

We were both on CT to start and we won the first two rounds, lost the second and were clearly going to lose the third when he switched to "even the teams out." His switch made it T12-CT 11 from (obviously) T11 - CT 12. So to me it looked like he went to the Terrorist team to be on the winning team with the tide turning on a map that I havent ever seen go CT before.

CTs lost the next couple-few rounds and I think the teams were like 12T - 10 CT, so I made another ribbing comment to him about re-evening the teams out since that was his stated purpose for the original switch. He didnt switch.

No big deal. I havent seen you teamstack before. Do I think you teamstacked that round? Yes, I actually cant really see it any other way. Ill get over it. Im sure you martyr yourself to the losing team when Im not looking. Im sorry you took so much offense to my comments but I call them like I see them and I know that doesnt mean I'm always right. Either way, I forget/forgive easily and my comments would have ended last night, and surely will after this post.

Just kill me a few times the next time we play, it will make you feel better. Ask LCD, its not that hard.

Eric