Problem with admin abusing power

I was playing on what i think is the second server 3 (when the first server 3 is to full)

Anyways i started playing and i said "Now that I got off the phone i can kick some donkey" when someone said watch your mouth (I didnt know he was an admin because he didnt have gc next to it). I then asked whats wrong with the word "donkey" If it was bad word the filter would have caught it. So then be boots me.

Now i realize he is an admin that i have not seen before. So i log back on and ask if there is a place online i can check for ban words (so i dont make the same mistake) and he says no, its common sense, you dont say thing you cant say in front of childern. Well i guess its not common sense because i didnt think it was a bad word, I've said donkey at work to my boss, and ive said it infront of childern with no problems. So i say something like i dont get it because i say that in front of kids all the time. So he decided to boot me again without explaining anything.

I wasnt trying to cause problems, i just want to understand. If i was being rude or yelling at him i would understand but i would hope an admin would be cool enough to explain things espeically since it seems like the rules are made up on a wim.

The admins handle is [VI] Lazarus. What can i do?

I was playing on what i think is the second server 3 (when the first server 3 is to full)

Anyways i started playing and i said "Now that I got off the phone i can kick some donkey" when someone said watch your mouth (I didnt know he was an admin because he didnt have gc next to it). I then asked whats wrong with the word "donkey" If it was bad word the filter would have caught it. So then be boots me.

Now i realize he is an admin that i have not seen before. So i log back on and ask if there is a place online i can check for ban words (so i dont make the same mistake) and he says no, its common sense, you dont say thing you cant say in front of childern. Well i guess its not common sense because i didnt think it was a bad word, I've said donkey at work to my boss, and ive said it infront of childern with no problems. So i say something like i dont get it because i say that in front of kids all the time. So he decided to boot me again without explaining anything.

I wasnt trying to cause problems, i just want to understand. If i was being rude or yelling at him i would understand but i would hope an admin would be cool enough to explain things espeically since it seems like the rules are made up on a wim.

Are you sure you were on a GC server? [VI] Lazarus is not an admin with GC according to my latest list. Was there anyone else there with a gc tag?

In response you your kick, if the admin felt that you breached the rules and kicked you, would you not understand that you should not breach the rules again? Further, did you not read the big banner when you joined the server explaining to you that we don't debate our rules?

We are honoured that you chose to visit us on our servers. All we ask is that our guests respect our rules. We don't swear or cuss while in our servers. How do you block a word that is associated with so many others?? Perhaps we can assist you with this or did you assume that the filters are really that good? Can you assimilate this information? I am not trying to assault your intelligence. Can I assuage you from this argument?

Just follow our simple rules and we would love to have you play on our servers.

Are you sure you were on a GC server? [VI] Lazarus is not an admin with GC according to my latest list. Was there anyone else there with a gc tag?

In response you your kick, if the admin felt that you breached the rules and kicked you, would you not understand that you should not breach the rules again? Further, did you not read the big banner when you joined the server explaining to you that we don't debate our rules?

We are honoured that you chose to visit us on our servers. All we ask is that our guests respect our rules. We don't swear or cuss while in our servers. How do you block a word that is associated with so many others?? Perhaps we can assist you with this or did you assume that the filters are really that good? Can you assimilate this information? I am not trying to assault your intelligence. Can I assuage you from this argument?

Just follow our simple rules and we would love to have you play on our servers.

I wasnt debating your rules i just want to understand them.

What can't you understand about not swearing?

(PS. You wouldn't get away with saying donkey in front of my children.....but moreover something tells me you have a little more common sense than you're letting on)

So you're not banned, you just wanna chat about swearing for a while? Also, I'm going to assume you got redirected to a Chicago server. VI Laz is a longtime reg.

It was me. I booted you. We do not debate our rules in the game. That's what we have these forums for.

You were told several times about the swearing and yet you continued to put that word out there. So, I booted you. You came back and proceeded to continue where you left off(albeit without the swearing). So, I booted you the second time because you wouldn't drop the debate.

Laz was only telling you to watch your language. Because he is a long time regular. And knows how we run things.

• 2 weeks later...
It was me. I booted you. We do not debate our rules in the game. That's what we have these forums for.

You were told several times about the swearing and yet you continued to put that word out there. So, I booted you. You came back and proceeded to continue where you left off(albeit without the swearing). So, I booted you the second time because you wouldn't drop the debate.

Laz was only telling you to watch your language. Because he is a long time regular. And knows how we run things.

I <3 the admins. If anything I sometimes get annoyed by how much patience they exhibit. Keep the bans rolling.

• 3 weeks later...

another thing is how they will say "quit whining" when the teams are obviously unfair (by skill level, not # of players), and I say "lol, nice teams"... and i once just said "hax!!" as an obvious joke (cause a guy was lagging badly), and i got a "keep complaining and you will be banned". It kinda seems like some admins are robots and have no emotion <_<

keep in mind, admins monitor the game in a couple ways. some are ingame and have been playing that night for a while, and have a sense of the attitude going on. this admin would prolly laugh right along with you and your "hax!" an admin that just joined the game and sees team imbalance might try to save the sinking ship, and "keep complaing and you will get banned" would fit. some admins can watch the server without being in the game at all, and can't hear voice chat, or see that smooth nade i just threw and got everyone calling me out on hax....for blowing up half my team (it's happened). sometimes it's hard to interpret the context...

either way, if teams are obviously unfair, ask someone on the other team to help you out.

yours,

number5.jpg

john