Sigh...

Kruten

Yeah, they turned out to be in the top 25. Score was like 4-11 and 3-12, I think, but not bad for us considering their rank. That screenie was after the match had ended and we were screwing around. Though the fact that my bro screwed up my connection a few times didn't help.

K-wix, Anti_gov, Pantsandhat, JustAnotherVictim, and I played. First half we were CT, second as T. The first half we got all three of our wins in the first 3 rounds. Second half we got the first three rounds and then got our last win later on. They're a bunch of crouton's though. They have also mastered teh nade techniques. :biglaugha:

K-wix, Anti_gov, Pantsandhat, JustAnotherVictim, and I played. First half we were CT, second as T. The first half we got all three of our wins in the first 3 rounds. Second half we got the first three rounds and then got our last win later on. They're a bunch of crouton's though. They have also mastered teh nade techniques.  :biglaugha:

:unsure: For some reason I remember playing and not Pantsandhat.

K-wix, Anti_gov, Pantsandhat, JustAnotherVictim, and I played. First half we were CT, second as T. The first half we got all three of our wins in the first 3 rounds. Second half we got the first three rounds and then got our last win later on. They're a bunch of crouton's though. They have also mastered teh nade techniques.  :biglaugha:

Freakin..... I never made a little list fo myself of who would be able to scrim and who might be able to scrim. Altight then, I have you and Pvt. Snowball down on the list to scrim in the next match.

Freakin..... I never made a little list fo myself of who would be able to scrim and who might be able to scrim. Altight then, I have you and Pvt. Snowball down on the list to scrim in the next match.

Dont forget me.

and yes, Pants left, personal reasons