Veronica Mars

Playaa

Alright, I'll admit that I am a Tv-On-DVD Junkie....I LOVE good television shows when I can get the DVD's of them and watch them all in a row at my leisure.

That said, at the recommendation of Joss Whedon I got the show Veronica Mars on DVD from Netflix.

At first, this looked like EVERY OTHER teenage drama like the OC and Dawson's Creek and the 50-billion other shows just like them...but the show turned out to be much better than I expected. It's alot darker than I expected, and the character of Veronica Mars is FAR from a typical high-school girl character.

I highly enjoy this show and have purchased the first season on DVD (and am almost done with it). I recommend it to anyone who enjoys good tv in general.

yeah, I figured folks would find it odd that I like a show that looks so "girly".

But believe me...the show is very good...it is much darker than most of those teenage dramas...how many of those shows have plots about rape and murder and such.

oh well...you don't have to give it a chance...heck, if you don't want to give it a chance...it's probably not the type of tv you'd enjoy anyway.

oh yeah...and I fart in your general direction.

My wife and I both really liked the show - then they moved it to WB and against some other shows so we do not watch it anymore.

Why buy them Playaa? I use the local library and get the seasons for $1 for a week or two and watch them that way.

My wife and I both really liked the show - then they moved it to WB and against some other shows so we do not watch it anymore.

Why buy them Playaa? I use the local library and get the seasons for $1 for a week or two and watch them that way.

feel free to do that if you wish. Personally, I like to support things I enjoy this much...so I purchase.

Also, the show is on UPN on Wednesday night...not WB.

feel free to do that if you wish. Personally, I like to support things I enjoy this much...so I purchase.

Also, the show is on UPN on Wednesday night...not WB.

Sounds like someone is having a bad day :hug:

no, I really meant "feel free to do that". There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting them from your library. Not everyone is as dumb as me and buys entire seasons of shows they like and only watches them once. :P

usually I just loan them out forever after I watch them though...so they get their use