Halloween Loadout COMPLETE!

Flitterkill

Masks for all players through Monday!

If you download the mutator yourself and install on your box, you can configure which mask you will always wear by starting an instant game and configuring the mutator locally. If you rely on the redirect installing the mutator when you join our server, the masks are assigned randomly (or default to pumpkin - forget which).

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showt...threadid=499150

Masks: Frank the Bunny, Hockey Mask, Skull, Pumpkin.

ONS-Torlan-Nights (Night time Torlan variant)

ONS-Dinora (Dark sea-side cliff map)

Both are in rotation for the next few days to kick up the dark creepy feel

Zombies of Nightmare!

This takes us non-standard for the weekend but that's alright. 75 spawn at map start invasion-style. They drop candy (pickups) as well 50% of the time. Note that super weapons *are* off on this server - but if a zombie happens to give you a redeemer for candy...enjoy!

FYI: The files will take about 2 minutes to DL to your computer - sit tight while they come down.

Note on ONS_Halloween: Some servers have an end-of-round crash bug with this map, and we have it too. Confirmed. :( Sorry - map is out.

For the locals who have been looking in here now and then, just an FYI that Nepenthe has been performing just fine with no CPU lag whatsoever - I myself have had some routing issues and packet loss but that's all on my end so a reminder to you b4 you start complaining about lag - take a look at the scoreboard and see if you have super high ping or a lot of packet loss - as usual, the lag is probably all on your end.

Happy Halloween!

-Fk

GC Board Member

Hang tight - got a version mismatch on the zombie mutator.

Should be up round about 7pm but expect some server downtime...

-Fk

EDIT: Did I say 7pm? I mean 915pm... Need to flip the ini file and that will be that

Expect a minute or two of redirected texture files and the like to DL

Hey Lex, nice playing with you the other day. I'm sorry if I came across as uncommunicative. I haven't nailed down the subtleties of typing and playing at the same time.

To answer your question, I'll join GC when there isn't a problem that I have that 25 bucks won't fix. I keep meaning to join up, but every time I scratch some extra cash together, either my wife spends it up or there's some kind of problem. Lately, it's been the cars.

A mic would come in handy in situations where you can't type. It's saved me quite a few times. Just remember to say things a little early -- it's better than someone hearing "look out for that truck!" after they've already been run over. :P

I have a mic, but I wasn't sure if he was hearing me, since he was on the other team.  Can you talk across teams in UT?

Yes, I think P is public talk.

I'm glad you like our UT server. Whenever you get some spare cash join us. You can help us with our TWL league if you want to.