Questions

ReNNeN

I had a really bad day today.

First,

After accidentally TKing 2 people on the West Server, I got kicked. I understand that I have to be careful not to TK, but was that really necessary? Especially, since I am GC. After all the TKs were accidental. I've seen several times when people TK twice accidentally and not get kicked.

Second,

3 different occasions today, I asked people to change improper names and so forth, and they did not listen. Is there any other course of action, except post their Steam ID? Is there any option more "real time"?

Third,

An Admin asked on West Server "Is everything OK?". I replied no. I said that there was a person with an improper name and I had asked that person to change 3 separate times. Never got a reply from the Admin, and that person was never kicked.

:bang: sorry bout your day man. here's to setting it right:

the mani admin plugin has tk protection built in to take care of the server when admins aren't around. most times it does what it's supposed to, but sorry it backfired tonite. it's setup for 3 kills (i think within a map) and then kick/ban for 24hours. your steam id isn't on the ban list, so if you got kicked, well, i dunno why you'd get kicked. if an admin intentionally kicks gc, there should be posts flying somewhere about it. haven't seen anything yet.

second, i'm almost ALWAYS on aol instant messager. so is avengence. add j0hngc and avengencegc to your contact list. use http://www.trillian.cc if you don't have a client. if you'd hang out in the forums more ;), you'd know some of the other people not from the west server that could help you out. you could also use our teamspeak server, which i highly recommend.

third, and i hang my head at this, it was probably me that didn't catch your "no" to the "is everything ok?" i wait for a few people to give the ok, then get back to whatever i was doing. use aim, and i'll respond.

last, to make good, how about a personal invititation to the western warfare this friday? signups are taking place over here.

:bang: sorry bout your day man. here's to setting it right:

the mani admin plugin has tk protection built in to take care of the server when admins aren't around. most times it does what it's supposed to, but sorry it backfired tonite. it's setup for 3 kills (i think within a map) and then kick/ban for 24hours. your steam id isn't on the ban list, so if you got kicked, well, i dunno why you'd get kicked. if an admin intentionally kicks gc, there should be posts flying somewhere about it. haven't seen anything yet.

second, i'm almost ALWAYS on aol instant messager. so is avengence. add j0hngc and avengencegc to your contact list. use http://www.trillian.cc if you don't have a client. if you'd hang out in the forums more ;), you'd know some of the other people not from the west server that could help you out. you could also use our teamspeak server, which i highly recommend.

third, and i hang my head at this, it was probably me that didn't catch your "no" to the "is everything ok?" i wait for a few people to give the ok, then get back to whatever i was doing. use aim, and i'll respond.

last, to make good, how about a personal invititation to the western warfare this friday? signups are taking place over here.

Western Warfare, hmm, gots to get my six guns back out of the trunk again Milly.

I'm fairly sure that a certain number of TKs will result in an immediate kick but not a ban necessarily. Not sure what the difference is between number of TKs for auto-kick and auto-ban but I'm sure that an auto-kick does exist.

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely be adding you guys to my Instant Messengers. As far as Western Warfare, I can't. I'll be in Las Vegas for the SEMA Show (Car show where Manufacturers showcase all the new products).