So...uh...is it just me...or...

JustAnotherVictim1

Well, it is true that we prolly do have far fewer than most clans. But this clan was originally started as a non-competetive clan, that was just for fun.

Now as for the scrims. Yeah we really should be doing more. Those of us who played in the match last Friday night, were able to get together for a while prior to the match to go strats and whatnot. We tried to hold another scrim a few nights prior, but had a poor turnout and some server probs. While we did get pwned by Team Element, I do think we did quite well considering the lack of practice time, and that most of us hadn't played together other than in the pub servers.

So, bottom line; yes we need more scrims. That could only help us take over the world. I; however, have a very busy schedule. I'll do my best to be at whatever scrims/matches the team(s) need me to be at, but there's no way I can say "I'm always available "x" night". Let me know in advance, and I'll let you know.

:wavey:

(edited)

And it would also help if team members check the forum more often if they can. And I need to show the captains the ropes of TWL. And I just challenged another team on 5v5.

Edited by Kruten