Horror movie

TheReverend(c)

Just saw Romero's land of the Dead. Supposed to be his last "dead" movie. Dennis Hopper was good in it. John Leguizamo was good too. Asia Argento looks good as always (her dad Dario made all sorts of horror movies in europe). The "Dead Reckoning" vehicle was nifty. All in all its worth a rent. Other "dead" movies are still going to be made but George is retiring. LOTD_WP5_1280.jpg

I do like this gal!

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
haha... true  :D

land of the dead was awesome, but you guys need to check out the other flicks in the dead quadrilogy. dawn of the dead is quite possibly the best horror movie ever made.

I like zombie movies. They're one of those things you could watch and say "What would I do..."

I didn't like Zombie except for them walking up from the water and Children of the Living Dead was boring. The coolest character died in the first half hour.

I have yet to see Land of the Dead... I usually forget about movies I want to see then end up renting them a year later.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
I like zombie movies.  They're one of those things you could watch and say "What would I do..." 

I didn't like Zombie except for them walking up from the water and Children of the Living Dead was boring.  The coolest character died in the first half hour. 

I have yet to see Land of the Dead... I usually forget about movies I want to see then end up renting them a year later.

do you mean Lucio Fulcis Zombie? i love that movie! go check out Burial Ground. it's the goriest and cheesiest movie you will ever see. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081248/

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
I'm thinking a way of saying this good enough for the forums.  The part when the zombie boy is "in love" with his mother isn't what I'm thinking is it?

yes. it's a crazy movie, but very creepy at the same time. the first time i saw it i was genuinly scared, even though some of the zombie make up effects aren't that great, the atmosphere is awesome and covers it up.

Well effects and makeup really might be a preference thing. If you think about it a freshly turned zombie that was wearing a dark colored shirt and only bit on the arm where the blood didn't show up would look like a normal person.

Some things I don't understand that happen in almost every single zombie movie:

Zombie turns, friend of the person becomes too afraid to shoot that zombie and gets bit or saved by the lead character.

A histerical person always snaps and ends up killing his friends.