Banned :-(

Frog

PLEASE HELP.

about a half hour ago I was banned for TKing a player too many times. I understand why I was banned, but the player was being racist and screaming on the mic. I post a ban notice for this guy just before I started to write this. Could you please review the ban notice and lift my ban? I play by the rules all the time, I never intentionally break them and I enjoy your server alot. Please let me know.

Also it seems that I got banned from Midwest server too???? Haven'

t played that server for months or at least since you released the West coast server, can you look into that as well??

Again I love playing your server because of the strick rules and the no-nonsense gaming. Thanks for your deligance.

frOG

Strange.

Frog joins forums.

Frog requests a banning of a player.

Frog himself gets banned.

Frog was already banned in a different region.

Frog scratches head.

Toad scratches head.

If diligence means figuring out the whole story, you can count on it.

The lead admins from both the midwest and west will scan the logs and look for frog droppings.

story checks out on west. he got the 1440 for TK'ing the guys he reported on west. gotta say, for all the crap the FSU guys were talking, most everyone (including frog) kept their cool, minus the whole TK thing. no retalitory language, just about 30 minutes of please stop requests. he's still banned atm on #3, and for some reason has a permanent ban on #2. last played 10/21 on #2. i ain't got no steenkin logs for #2 on 10/22. :unsure:

John,

I'm not here to cause propblems on any servers. I think I was banned from the other servers for just not knowing to much about the rules. I never used bad lang or anything, I think it had to do with a team flash one time and the admin thought it was on purpose, but in fact my finger slipped off my mouse. He was pretty convinced I did on purpose though, so I understand all the rules and promise to be a good noob. :-)

the ban you got on the west #3 server was a tk auto protect. i was going to let it run its course, but i'm not sure that's entirely fair. the logs for #3 (last night) show you kept a fairly cool head, didn't spout off against them, etc. i'll lift the ban on #3 now. crap like you saw last night is why i support clean servers. it sucks we can't keep em clean 24/7, but we try our best. are you usually on that late? if so, i'd encourage you to join and consider applying for admin after 30 days. i'll be the first to admin we could use help in the overnight shift. anyways...

i don't want to contradict the ban on #2, so i'm hoping one of the lead admins from that server can find the log from when you were banned (again on 10/21) to clear this up.

so as it stands atm, you're only banned on #2.

Thanks John....I appreciate it. Like I said, I like this server because of its stick rules, which allow real gamers to have a good time and play without others messing it up. I respect your decision not to lift the ban on server #2 and hope that a lead admin from that server will be gracious enough to lift that ban as well.

To answer your question about the my playing time. I'm usually on pretty late because I work late hours and dont have to be up early in the morning. Most times I see yourself, Whitey, or even Huggz( :unsure: , not sure if he is a admin yet?) while I play, so usually its pretty clean, and thank you for that. See on the battle ground :peace:

I started to look into it after reading your last post, I probably will. 1 thing though, could you have the lead admin from the other server review my case so I can try and get unbanned from their server too? If I'm paying $50 to join I would like access to all the servers, and i promise to follow all their rules and not have anymore noob mistakes.

Oh, you said I was banned on 10/21(from server #2 Mid)......I dont remember playing on Mid server for a long time(like I said previuos...months). Maybe i was re-directed there, but i still dont remember doing anything stupid enough to get banned. :shrug03: either way what ever I did to get banned from that server also I promise never to do again and to watch myself.

frOG