Starting HC Diablo 2 (AGAIN!)

Pope

So I am getting bored of WoW and I am looking for a greater challenge.

What greater challenge is there than Diablo 2 HC mode untwinked?

If you wish to join me, please reply to this post. My account name is PopeInnocentIII and my Xfire name is KavnSardetta.

You know you want to play Hardcore Diablo 2 with me!

:D Eeek, I just realized that no character on my new account has defeated baal in normal mode. If an experienced d2 player with a high level character could rush me through norm, that would be great!

EVERY time I play D2 (original) with someone (ie my brothers, my friend), we always end up quitting when we get to chapter 3 (or the swamp area). I can never find anyone to play all the way through with. If possible we should get a bunch of people from the community, TS it up, and pwn D2.

Sounds good Jackie. I would LOVE to get a bunch of people together to play some HC diablo 2. I don't feel like playing Softcore because I think it's a tad bit too easy.

We could just use the GC TS server. That would be a lot of fun to get a bunch of people together for some good ole' d2 goodness!

You KNOW you want to play d2 again. I started a summon necro and I'm having a ball. Bushmaster started a werebear and we're in act 2 norm together.

COME AND PLAY D2 WITH US!!!!

You KNOW you want to play d2 again. I started a summon necro and I'm having a ball. Bushmaster started a werebear and we're in act 2 norm together.

COME AND PLAY D2 WITH US!!!!

If you don't want to do a hc character let me know. I have some gear to share and can rush in normal.

Aww... I'm thinking we could get some kind of team going in GC and start a fresh game together.  All level 1s so it'll be very fun and very hard.

Sounds good, Hardcore only otherwise I will be forced to bring in my 1337 softcore characters when we are getting our buts handed to us.

D2 D2!!!

yay!!!

i wana play!!!

hmmm i need to find my disc and install it again...

i've never played hardcore...but i think i hav some EXPIRED OWNAGE SORCS LAYING ROUND

me and my occys and tals set along with my BOTD

GC Alumni
(edited)

Okay, I'm gonna make a list of whoever wants in on this crazy adventure.

1. Me (Paladin)

2. PopeInnocent (guessing he would)

3. Mr. Cool

4. Bushmaster

Anyone else post up (although I think 4 is a good number, but I hate to leave anyone out). Then we could get together on weekends or any other day that works out for everyone. I think it's 8 people we can have in a game at a time? Thing is, the more people we get, the harder it is going to arrange a game. Don't forget we need a diverse team.

I'm going to make one rule for everyone whos going to play (which is basically common sense: Don't go running ahead of anyone else by yourself. Don't be a cheap arse.

I should re-install this game (didn't install it since I moved computers) tomorrow and get it all updated in the event that we can play. Also like Pope said, we could use GC's TS server too for ingame conversation.

Sadly for me, I've never beaten the game before so anything in the middle of ACT 3 will be a mystery to me.

Edited by JackieChan