vids from thegeek

TheGeek

(edited)

thegeek

come and see my (and some others) movies

Here is short stories on them

1. (bad-things-happen-with-gasoline) we (slapdash and me) put gas in a tub and wanted to kick it into the water but i wasnt looking where i was kicking it and it went all over my friends dock and canoe

2. (really loud) I put a black cat under some chains and a loud sound came out like a flash bang when it went off (so i screamed)

3. (potato grenade) If you stick a black cat inside a potato you will get potato fragments that hurt

4. (big ouch) Discombobulated turns out to be a yoyo champ for minnesota for a year 2 years? so here is a trick that didnt turn out so good YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS he got stiches

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

(edited)
The gasoline one didn't play for some odd reason (tried twice).

Haha, the yo-yo one was funny. :luxhello:

EDIT

It worked finally...  Does water only spread gasoline or is that only with alcohol?

I think it does both. I mostly hit the dock, but we got water and washed off the fire. It looks a whole lot worse then it was. There was not a singe or burn mark anywhere. What was funny is his dad was on a pontoon and somehow did not see all of this.

AND if you listen at the very end, my brother is calling me an idiot.

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

• 2 weeks later...
www.putfile.com/ebil ...copy cat but that's awsome geek!

oh yeah water on a gas fire...  :boo:

What would you do start throwing dirt?

yeah... fire exstingushers or dirt... i guess it won't count if it's a small small amount og gas lol But that looked like a BIG fire. i can't see the yoyo one

Edited by EbilDustBunny