Im TouchyFeelyMan, i got banned. i dont know why

TouchyFeelyMan

Im touchyfeelyman.

Been playing for the last month or so here and getting re-addicted to CS again due to a good server to play on.

I tired to game today and my wonid is banned. Gamed all last night and this morning with out any problems.

I dont know why cause i was in playing while the ban happened. Just want a heads up. If you guys dont want me to play here cause im too touchy feely, thats fine. Its a private server.

If there are some other reason or conciderations as to my ban, im just curious as to what they are.

Im only playing at 50% of what I use to game at after going cold turkey for 6 month cause I need to put more time into my business. I will get better with a month or so due to the hand eye coordenation coming back. I got banned from a server i was a long time regular (close to a year) at cause the admins could not take the new players crying haxs when i was gaming. Im still rusty so i dont think that is the case. Just a heads up.

On a postive note, gamed last night with Hollywood. What fun it was. :luxhello: very challanging.

btw i was looking into the membership since im playing here full time.

Hopefully we can get this resolved so I can feed my addiction. :blink:

"TouchyFeelyMan" STEAM_0:1:3761412 01:56 89 0 active

Edited by TouchyFeelyMan

Nobody's replying so I'll throw something out to you. From looking around it MAY have been what you had after the TouchyFeelyMan in your name that got you banned? Not sure, I'm just taking a guess. But you are at the top of the stats on one of the servers and your name ending is less than appealing for our rules.

I can promise you, you will not be banned for having skills. We pride ourselves at being a pretty skilled community. Yes some of us aren't as skilled, but the community over all is above average I'd say. We require our admin to produce a demo and it is voted on before a ban is handed out for hacks. We will also straight up tell you if you ask.

Anyway, I didn't ban you. We usually leave these here for a day or so at least to let the banning admin take the lead, but I thought I'd just give you the heads up.

bubblegum bandit wins the final jeporady!!!1!!1

with little to no lives, we (or me) really take this whole "clean and fun gaming community" thing seriously, and have ample time to enforce it. i was gawking at the new stats, noticed your name, and as a pretty consistant reg, rationalized that you should have known better.

this was an intentional warning shot meant to get your attention. we want our servers to be filled with people that are willing to respect and endorse our crazed total totalitarian vision of a "clean and fun gaming community." you're more than welcome to come back, but let me know you're down, first.

sounds good. I'll keep the stuff out of my name.

Should have known better. No admins at the time had a problem with it so i didnt think too much of it but once again, should have used better judgement.

I was bad and i wont be bad again.... but i am a bad person. I'll try my BEST to be good.

Thanks for the ban. It curbed my addition for a day so i could catch up on some work!

Touchy

bubblegum bandit wins the final jeporady!!!1!!1

with little to no lives, we (or me) really take this whole "clean and fun gaming community" thing seriously, and have ample time to enforce it. i was gawking at the new stats, noticed your name, and as a pretty consistant reg, rationalized that you should have known better.

this was an intentional warning shot meant to get your attention. we want our servers to be filled with people that are willing to respect and endorse our crazed total totalitarian vision of a "clean and fun gaming community." you're more than welcome to come back, but let me know you're down, first.

:biglaugha::biglaugha:

I did'nt ban him but i kicked him the other night after a few warnings about all the trash talk. He's a good player and knows the game, some people were talking hacks as usual but i thought he was playing clean and squashed that. The only problem i have with him is the need to whine every time someone shoots him and to rub in every kill he makes.

P.S. Touchy this is tWc|Panic.gc