Idea for GC member Perk.

Now obviously I have no idea how much power Valve gave you guys, or just in general what you can do.

PTBx seems to be a hated by many including myself. Dono if its possible but maybe GC members can be PTBx Exempt, or at least last choice. So instead flopping pub goers around for ballence.

I know im not even a member, but I wanna be, and Im just waiting on the cash, currently im saving my spare cash for a gift for my G/F's birthday. She comes before GC...well most of the time.

If anyone else has requests please do! I would feel dumb if this topic was made purly for this request.

PTBx is a third party program, Valve has nothing to do with it. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure SJ controls the settings. But I think it should be left the way it is. It's sad to say, but alot of players just aren't cool enough to even the teams out themselves (even members). If you want evidence, watch people join on Aztec, Italy, any map where one side has a serious advantage. 5-6 people usually join the easy side before anyone joins the hard side, and the first 2-3 rounds leave the team w/ the harder side w/ less players. It's stupid. And then players who are really skilled cry when it switches them, b/c all they want is to mow people down, they don't want to be challenged.

This is the exact opposite of the environment we want to create for people to play in. Removing PTBx would just leave more and more games stacked to the easy side, which would result in endless complaints about team-stacking, like in #2.

It may not be a great solution, but it's the best one available, and I support SJ's decision.

witt - i'm sorry about the bears. are you doing ok? if you need a shoulder, i'm here for you.

at the time, ptbx doesn't have support for immunity lists, so i can't exclude certain people from its wrath. sorry. if you guys have other specific comments about ptbx, lets try to contain it to this thread.

we do have some pretty good perks as is. suggestion box is always open, though. what else you guys thinking?