3.5 has an identity crisis

stutters

first it thought it was aim, then it lost its scopes, now it's scopes, stocks, and aim. o.O

few changes:

- so yeah, aim maps, fy maps, and good old stock maps. take that super sick aim and give it a whirl on de_cbble. cool? cool.

- bots are added. they're also not uber ninja aiming bots. should be hitable, but if they get all n00b, we can crank em up.

- power to the people. end of map votes are enabled...for the time. we'll see how this works.

- high speed map downloads. all customs are on a fast webserver and use a built-in compression. we're talking like mega fast.

- map rating returns. consider it aggressive market research :)

- comment box is open.

i really like the aim maps a lot!! i will jump in there and see what the map cycle is like is there anyway to time out the map rating so it isn't in the middle of playing i hate when it comes up and i am pressing number one to go to my primary weapon and i rate the map a 1 even though i like it.....

ummmmm vote map at the end is always good idea with starting out a new server...... ummmmm sooo i just like the aim maps

GC Alumni

yes, under the following conditions:

1. it doesn't degrade the detroit redwings in any way

2. it's not missing textures

3. it's fun

4. it doesn't have a canadian flag

email it to johnny.spam@gmail.com, or upload it somewhere and post the link.

Hahaha...

Okay just to double check this, since this is my first map I've made and also the first time I'm sending it to anyone... which files do I need to send you, just the bsp? Well.. I'll try sending you the bsp and nav files... I hope that's all you need for it. :(

If you need to contact me.. I think you have my aim name, but if not, it's EH the Ninja, with the spaces.

Thanks

Edited by the Ninja