Next Windows OS

I want an operating system that lets me have moving images on my desktop. Say for example the tropical island standard windows desktop theme... I dont just want a still tropical island... I want people moving about and fighting on that island! Now an operating system that did that would be an operating system worth buying

you can do that in XP

you can also have interactice desktops like games

For me I dont care when it comes out. I didn't get XP untill 2004 and I didn't really need it then.

All I want out of an OS is for it to be transparent. If I'm playing a game, that's all I want to see. If I'm browsing the web or burning a disk, same thing. It just need to run my apps and let me switch inbetween them on the fly. I dont need my OS to be pretty and colorful or 3D. The apps I run do that and cover the OS anyway.

And a moving desktop wallpaper? Can I say why? If I'm at my comp, the app I'm running covers it up. I'f I'm not at my comp, well I cant see it! :biglaugha: I dont use screen savers either, I just have my monitor power down instead.

I tried linux back in the late 99' but It didn't like my new Voodoo 3 card then a couple days later it crashed and I couldn't recover it. Never reistalled.