It's dead in here!

Scourge

Thought I'd throw a few shots up here for you guys(and girls) to take a look at. Not really new or anything, all taken since June.

Feel free to comment if you like.

Tree.jpg

Burlington.jpg

Starlite1.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

And one of my niece, awwww. :D lol

Sarah-hat.jpg

I'm not sure exactly what that was she put on her head, lol.

Enjoy

-George :freak3:

Edit: Photobucket did something freaky with that first one .... sky got pixelated, blah.

Additional random stuff can be found here http://photobucket.com/albums/v373/scourge133/

Edited by Scourge

I really like #2 and #4 the best. 4 seems a bit dark on the right, but considering the lighting conditions and the overall image I'd assume you for the most part planned it that way.

If I remember, I'll throw some pictures up tonight that I consider "good." LOL. I think I've posted the majority of them at some point and time, but not in here for critique.

One thing I notice, it that all of my pics look rather dark on CRT's. I use an LCD and I find it to be quite a bit brighter then most CRT's.

Had I really been thinking when I took number 4(and I really wish I had) I would've bracketed and got the detail I want for the trees and sky. Three shots would have been great. One for the water/left side, one for the right side and one for the sky. Then combine them later.

I'd love to see some more of your work!

Thanks for the comments.

-George :freak3: