Militia problem

PYRO

Lately I have been having some issues with militia loading up. It tends to freeze up for a bit after loading before I can select a team. Then today a new problem showed up. Take a look at this screenshot, when I get too far away the T model just completely dissapeared. All that would show was a gun floating in the air. Anyone ever encounter this before? And to preepmtively answer the next question, no changes have been made with any software or hardware to include drivers and such.

I know I have heard other people say that on rare occasion the models disappear leaving just a gun or just muzzle flashes. They didnt seem concerned, but I don't remember what the solution was. I guess this is not helping but I've already typed this much... might as well post it anyways.

I had the model's disappearing issue, but never in such a funky fashion. I only had the problem with one particular video card driver, when the later one came out, and everyone since then I've never lost a Hostie (or CT or T for that matter).