Getting Frustrated

Guest Mossad

I get the feeling that DJ just made that up as an example of what goes on in the servers when moss was around.

All you complainers should do what I (and I'm sure many others) do: If somebody gets an amazing kill on you: A. blame yourself for doing something completely stupid (which usually happens to me, e.g. going full auto with an ak just cuz im close to someone) or B. Watch that person to find out what they're doing so you can LEARN FROM IT! Don't watch people to find some dirt on them. Watch them closely and see how they fire different guns, walk, and where they go. For those of you who've played Warcraft III, you know how much replays will improve your game. The same goes for Counterstrike. Hell, even if they are 'cheating', if you can find some way to mimic their moves without using hacks then you're doin pretty damn well!

It's just sad how as the game progresses (along with its constantly beefed up anticheat), more people accuse of cheating just because they can't handle the game. If you're having an insanely rough time, go play in easier servers, then come back when you feel you're good enough (and have matured enough to play in an actual community).

Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guests
The old clans I have no problems with, but with all these new clans coming into this community execept for Th3 Fall3n, their lack of maturity astounds me.  I had some problems tonight with being accused of hacking, and for these new players that have not been around a long time have not seen me grow from a crappy player to a pretty good player.  Its just getting really frustrating trying to hop on a community server where I have been playing for 3 years, and being called a hacker.  I really wish people would say NS, instead of hacks.  Its incidents like this every day that is driving me and some other people I know farther away from this community.  I can take this stuff with a grain of salt if its a seldom thing, but not when its becoming an every day thing. 

can i ask you something? do you actually do anything in your real life except play cs? why clans and this game is soooo concerning to you? im sorry i went of on you the other day, but come on man, get real. Some shots you do are comlete lickadeliciousclusterboombelievocrap. we all get mad with this game but u take it even more serious than i do

No kidding. I just played a couple of rounds against one of Mossad’s incarnations. He absolutely cleaned house, mowed us down, mopped us up, and wrecked shop. That is to say, he owned us. There were a bunch of DOH’s on my side. It didn’t matter. The T bodies piled up as each AWP shell hit the ground. It was humiliating. :angry:

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

lets seee....well

I'm a teaching assistant for calculus 3

Currently working on my P.H.D

I play CS 2 hours a day if I'm lucky.

I coach gymnastics on the side for extra cash.

I'm better than u at cs...get over it...stop being a whiner cause someones better than you in a game. The shots I make that you think are ridiculous are easy for me.

Do I take it seriously? No I don't think so, I might be more competitive than you. I've been in this community for 2+ years, and when the new guys like you walk in and start with the blanket cheating accusations it tinklees me off, and I think I have the right to be tinkled off.

So don't sit there an judge me, and say is CS all you do? Cause your opinion means poop to me, and what you think means poop to me. I'm highly educated and work in the real world. So next time you say h4x...maybe say ns...wow....but not h4x. Deal with your mediocrity and dont give me poop cause I'm better than you. Thats all.

Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guests

well im very happy for you Mossad. very happy for you. since im the "new guy" maybe i'm a "noob" and "easy shot" ok..... well im just wondering and applasing to your GREAT skills. phd... lol. im going 15 to school and working over full time and i have a girlfriend and have to maintain my ricer. all this takes time. indulge me how are you working on phd and still have time for cs.

thanks, maybe this will clear it up for you

this thread is closed... any further bad-blooded discussions WILL result in a no questions asked routeban... i dont honestly care how long you've been in the community or what clan you're in... i'm sick of this.

Topic CLosed