Remore Control Software

Acid-Flux

Can someone recormend a good program for remote control of a computer. Here is my delema; one computer is down in Kansas, one here in Buffalo, and the main server will be in Kingston ontario (which is then going to be fed off into 3 computers)

Outside Computer ----> Firewall Router (24.226.xxx.xxx) --+----> Computer 1 (192.168.1.150)

|

|

+----> Computer 2 (192.168.1.151)

|

|

+------>Computer 3 (192.156.1.152)

now, the outside computer is actaully my computer as well as one down in Kansas. We need to be able to access my home network back in Canada.

A program which is easily set up on the firewall (ports etc) would be very benificial to this situation as well becuase I dont want to spend hours on it.

http://www.realvnc.com

free client and server. think of it as a lightweight pcanywhere (and free). open two ports on your firewall, 5200 and another (see options).

edit: actually, if both comp2 + 3 are on the same network, you're going to need to establish vpn to that network first, then use vnc to the class c ips, not the network device in front (firewall?). but i think you're implying you've already got vpn on all 3...