Gaining wieght

ThruX

wow never knew this forum was here. i am also trying to accumulate weight. i am not going to get into the size and wieght thing like unclean, but i have put on about 1lb per week for the past 2 months. i am taking true mass 34 times a day and no xplode before i work out and cell mass immediatly after. i work out 4 times a week for about and hour and a half and just burn my self out in many ways i try to stay away from running and things like that. seems it might make me burn off my calories im trying to make into muscle. i have a question though is it better to repeat work out routine every other night or just ounce a week. also is there anything to do to increase size quicker? any suggestions will be appreciated thanks

Welcome to the forum! :P

Concerning workout routines. I have been told both ways. Repeat a workout several times a week, and also, just once a week is good.

I have been doing the several times a week deal, with some improvements.

I thought about trying to do a workout once a week, but it's tough for me to understand only doing chest or legs 4 times a month, and getting stronger or toner from that.

Also, to increase size or mass, use more weight less reps. (4,6,6,8 or 10,8,6). To increase endurance use less weight more reps (12,10,10 or 12,10,8)

I'm trying to gain weight, and become stronger, while I'm hoping the size factor just follows with those two. I usually start off with a warm up set to make sure I'm not hurt, then I follow that with 8,8,6. Increasing the weight as I go. I only do a warm up for bench and leg press.

Make sure to stretch before and after to decrease soreness!

Good Luck!

post your workout and we will see what we can suggest. for most of us and especially you younger guys i think a 5-6 day split is best for your workouts, and a lot of times the thing slowing someones growth is overtraining. that and not eating enough. 1 pound per week is definately great progress. just think if you kept that going you could be 100 pounds heavier in two years and competing at the mr. O! :biglaugha:

the number one thing you can do to gain mass quicker is eat eat and eat some more. and if your doing decent workouts it wont all be fat :peace: