I HATE steam...

Thief_Lord

I am attempting to download CS:S from steam, and am facing a problem. Whenever It begins updating It won't even go up a full 1% before a message comes up saying "Steam is having trouble connecting to steam servers" It also gave me a link to trouble shooting tips, and that hasn't helped either. I even scanned the files to make sure they were good, and they were. I started last night, and it is only 23% of the way done. If anyone has any Ideas, please tell.

I am attempting to download CS:S from steam, and am facing a problem. Whenever It begins updating It won't even go up a full 1% before a message comes up saying "Steam is having trouble connecting to steam servers" It also gave me a link to trouble shooting tips, and that hasn't helped either. I even scanned the files to make sure they were good, and they were. I started last night, and it is only 23% of the way done. If anyone has any Ideas, please tell.

Is your internet connection stable? Have you restarted you computer? You can turn your comp off and back on and it will pick up where it left off.