bubblegumbandit

+++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++FEAR THIS TEAM++++++

++++THESE WOLVERINES+++++

+NOT TO DIE OR KILL, BUT WIN++

++++++FEAR THIS TEAM++++++

++++THESE WOLVERINES+++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"... In the early days of World War 3, guerillas - mostly children - placed the names of their lost upon this rock. They fought here alone and gave up their lives, so that this nation should not perish from the earth."

I'm available with minimal notice, let's get used to playing together and have some fun gettting to know eachother as soon as we can!

Reporting in.

Hey guys, I haven't played with most of you. Z3RO and I play on West all the time, but I'm down for hopping on one of the other servers to get a little play time with the team.

I went to the west server last night but I was on one round before I had a phone call! I'm on EST so we should try to balance early evenings for you vs. late nights for me. What time this evening will work?

Scubadan on my team??? GREAT, I can't play with him, I mean, c'mon, look at his clan! :halo::P

How about we get the private forum going?

My schedule is pretty random, although I'm usually good up till about 12am est before I need to worry about sleep. Hit me up on X-fire, scourge133, I keep it on while I play CS.

-George

er.... present

Should'nt you post that up in the Wolverines forum?

<quickly runs out of wolverines personal thread>

If you must know since you stuck your little nose in the wolverines business. (lucky I didn't lop it off with my big sharp claw) I was the first to post in our private forums. Thus the er......, because I had already posted in private forums and this was kinda duplication. You really should mind your own beezwax!! :lol2::peace::peace::peace:

***so that no one misuderstands, the above was a joke. Heaven forbid the grouchy meter go back up***