V for vendetta

werD

(edited)

3/4 Stars.

I liked this movie a lot, but there were some parts that it could have done without.

-

-

Spoilers

-

-

What was up with that whole 'lesbian lover thing?' If you know a little bit about the writers/directors of this movie, you would know that one of them wants to/has gotten a sex change. This small story within the movie really just seemed more like a sexual fantasy for the author then anything. The authors also made the movie very clear on how they feel about American politics. Also the end where V fights a good number of military soliders and is able to kill them all. How the heck did he pull this off? Was he wearing bulletproof armor on every inch of his body? Also, if the gun shot wounds were fatal in the end, I doubt he would have had the strength to finish all the soldiers off.

-

-

/End Spoilers

Edited by YoMamma

they only shot his body and everyone sees after it that he had the armour on. he used up all the life he had in his body to kill them all. its not too far fetched when we all know of war stories of people being shot and still doing what they needed to and died from it.

3/4 Stars.

I liked this movie a lot, but there were some parts that it could have done without.

-

-

Spoilers

-

-

What was up with that whole 'lesbian lover thing?' If you know a little bit about the writers/directors of this movie, you would know that one of them wants to/has gotten a sex change. This small story within the movie really just seemed more like a sexual fantasy for the author then anything. The authors also made the movie very clear on how they feel about American politics. Also the end where V fights a good number of military soliders and is able to kill them all. How the heck did he pull this off? Was he wearing bulletproof armor on every inch of his body? Also, if the gun shot wounds were fatal in the end, I doubt he would have had the strength to finish all the soldiers off.

-

-

/End Spoilers

Trust me you can do amazing things when people are shooting at you. :D

I don't really see why people see this as so political, all it is is a scary view of a terrible dystopia... similar to Brave New World or other stuff that came out in the early twentieth century, nothing new...

I have to say I enjoyed it a lot, but I'm wondering if they did a lot of V's lines (especially the whole paragraph where he mostly uses words that start with V) in a soundbooth then later added in the sound with the acting.. I think it would've been very easy for them to do.