Ban Now Please

Guest Dude-

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

11307 "BRITAKASS!!!" STEAM_0:0:3110109 04:05 58 0 active

TKing me, swearing, etc. This is why I need admin. Please ban. 1:29. No admins ever on late at night.

11307 "BRITAKASS!!!" STEAM_0:0:3110109 04:05 58 0 active

TKing me, swearing, etc. This is why I need admin. Please ban. 1:29. No admins ever on late at night.

11315 "x3| Heaton" STEAM_0:0:3110109 04:41 60 0 active

Also team shooting and blocking.

No admins late at night? On 3?

As a general rule I can think of :

SJ

Me

Whitey

Panic

Alvin

off the top of my head real quick

anyway, banning britakass now.

late, we talking 1am to 5am... if you dont believe server get pretty busy at those hours

i always play those hours and never see any admin... admin for me? :P

also, dust sucks why is on the night???

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests
copier :( but yah thier right i plyed one mornin b4 work wasnt expectin any one to be on but thier was a fair amount

well with school and work and girlfriend, I dont usually get to play until 12 or 1am. And it seems almost everytime I play, there is no admin and I have to come back here to post something. Often I dont even bother to post cause I will just stop playing. Its very frustrating to have the .GC tag, and have someone breaking the rules, and not being able to do a damn thing about it. I really dont care about having admin any other time, as in the day, 90% of the time there is an admin or one is very easily reachable. But I feel like there is never an admin on late at night (1-4am). The server is generally full, almost every night at this late time too.

Morning, afternoon, evening... almost always admin is on. But late night, almost never. I just want to keep things clean for us late nighters.

well with school and work and girlfriend, I dont usually get to play until 12 or 1am. And it seems almost everytime I play, there is no admin and I have to come back here to post something. Often I dont even bother to post cause I will just stop playing. Its very frustrating to have the .GC tag, and have someone breaking the rules, and not being able to do a damn thing about it. I really dont care about having admin any other time, as in the day, 90% of the time there is an admin or one is very easily reachable. But I feel like there is never an admin on late at night (1-4am). The server is generally full, almost every night at this late time too.

Morning, afternoon, evening... almost always admin is on. But late night, almost never. I just want to keep things clean for us late nighters.

i'm not sure if swearing is the most effective way to emphasize your point. i did fail to mention that we're looking into options (such as votekick/voteban), but that's besides the point.

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests
(edited)

well with school and work and girlfriend, I dont usually get to play until 12 or 1am. And it seems almost everytime I play, there is no admin and I have to come back here to post something. Often I dont even bother to post cause I will just stop playing. Its very frustrating to have the .GC tag, and have someone breaking the rules, and not being able to do a darn thing about it. I really dont care about having admin any other time, as in the day, 90% of the time there is an admin or one is very easily reachable. But I feel like there is never an admin on late at night (1-4am). The server is generally full, almost every night at this late time too.

i'm not sure if swearing is the most effective way to emphasize your point. i did fail to mention that we're looking into options (such as votekick/voteban), but that's besides the point.

swearing?!? When did I swear? Anyways, 2 more people to add. Tking eachother and others. i Warned them more then once, gave them instructions to visit the forum afterwords.

WªçKº" STEAM_0:1:5335252 59:58 51 0 active

[MYS] Mozart" STEAM_0:0:6908620 14:18 98 0 active

Oh, sorry, Damn. meant to put darn.

Edited by Dude-

"...and not being able to do a ____ thing about it..."

also, for the sake of organization, please use the ban request thread. we can keep this one alive for conversation, but the ban request thread is subscribed to by the lead admins. posting there triggers an email, which springs one of us to action.

hehehe, springs. Yah, thats me in the morning all right. "springy"....pfft :)

Dude, I generally keep an eye on the server while Im doing other things on the pc from midnight- 3-4am through console. If theres a prob, typing it in chat MAY get my attention as well.

dudes i am always on late, if i am off the next day you can find me on till 3,4,5 or even 6ct sometimes. i am off tuesday and thursdays and sundays, so i am on late monday night, wed. night and saturday night.

most nights i am on till at least 2ct <whitey is a night owl>

just look for me on late if there are problems.