The Real WhiteyFord

tWc|WhiteyFord

Well where to start?

Ok well my real name is Thomas Morgan I was born and raised in Austin, Texas

I have worked 3 jobs since i was 16. First at Walmart, then at Heb(which is a texas wide grocery store), then i am now at my current job at Progressive.

I joined the military after spending a year and a half at the University of Texas at Austin. I got in straight out of high school. but i just didnt like the whole college thing to much, lots of problems with working full time to pay for it and problems with the high school sweetheart really made it hard and i needed to get away.

So i joined the Texas Air National Guard, i went to basic and then tech school to be a Security Forces airmen.

Which is basically the air forces military police and infantry combined. I have had lots of training and lots of time shooting. expert on numerous weapons, to include the m4, m16, m240b, the gau (which is the full auto version of the m4, and the m9 or beretta. (our sidearm of choice). lets see i have fired more than once the 249 also known as the para to some. the 203 or grenade laucher that is attached to the m16.

I have been over to the desert twice, once was to saudi arabia for support for the start of the war in iraq. My second trip was to afghanistan for the war over there. I have also been to germany, alaska,hawaii, and i was recently in louisiana for hurricane katrina. my unit was at the super dome, we were the first ones there to get the people out of there. we evacuated 35 thousand people. It was an experience i will never forget.

I guess i have had a lot of crap happen and i have seen alot of stuff for a 24 year old guy. I am well decorated, i think i am up to like 16 medals already. which is pretty good for a 4 year senior airmen. also known as an e-4.

I guess i kinda get into this game a bit more than some cause it is in a way something i can relate to. as far as squad movements and the different uses of certain weapons and flanking tactics and what not.

It has been a pretty good ride so far. I am going to arizona on a trip in may and then to diego garcia in october which is an island in the indian ocean. (that is gonna be a blast.)

Whitey :peace:

I guess i have had a lot of crap happen and i have seen alot of stuff for a 24 year old guy.

Me too...we should exchange stories sometime...

Interesting tidbit whitey...I'll be sure to let you do the firing come judgement day...I mean...uhhh...