Lockups on my pc

Playaa

yeah so that problem that I had so long ago....it still exists....

it went away for like a day....but it's back

I got new ram and a new video card since then......but I still get lockups when I'm playing video games............like complete system lockup so the reset button has to be pushed

I have an SiS mobo (735 I believe) and one of the blue screen errors I got (during bootup) said something about updating my bios....but I have NO CLUE where to even begin with this......I've looked around to try to find an update to the bios but I can't seem to find one..............

so can anyone assist me?

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
yeah so that problem that I had so long ago....it still exists....

it went away for like a day....but it's back

I got new ram and a new video card since then......but I still get lockups when I'm playing video games............like complete system lockup so the reset button has to be pushed

I have an SiS mobo (735 I believe) and one of the blue screen errors I got (during bootup) said something about updating my bios....but I have NO CLUE where to even begin with this......I've looked around to try to find an update to the bios but I can't seem to find one..............

so can anyone assist me?

I need your mobo manufacturer. Chipset type and everything. Be very specific and I can help you out.

What type of RAM, video card and it's drivers, motherboard driver versions - LAN, audio, video.

Are you using default mobo BIOS settings?

Using onboard sound? If not, what?

Overclocking - mobo or video?

Are you using an IBM hard drive?

What kind of power supply? If it says "200w, made by slave labor in China" we need to get you something else.