Final Custom Map?!?!?

I've heard of a move to a dedicated server (DS) for Chicago. I think what this means is that GC would own a whole machine, which would probably house Recrudescence and Mayhem, along with whatever else we wanted to do with it. DS = big change.

Custom maps have been deemed too much fun and therefore must be put to an end. If you feel you would like to petition to keep the custom map night thing alive, please present no fewer than 1,000 signatures to Shicezzzp, in person, at 6am on a Sunday morning...be prepared to do the "I'm a little teapot" dance!

Custom maps have been deemed too much fun and therefore must be put to an end. If you feel you would like to petition to keep the custom map night thing alive, please present no fewer than 1,000 signatures to Shicezzzp, in person, at 6am on a Sunday morning...be prepared to do the "I'm a little teapot" dance!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

hahaha Mo, have you seen some of the pictures of our members....doing the "I'm a little teapot" dance for some of these guys is an extrememly scary thought.