I was banned

kingele

Was just playing right now on west and I was kicked by console and banned. Not really sure what happened here! I am a rule abiding player who's on west all the time. Nobody said anything to me, just kicked out of the blue. Please help

STEAM_0:0:10061264 - kingele

Youve been playing in GC for some time and know the rules.

Are you sure you didnt say or do anything wrong at:

03:13:47 ( CT) kingele : ?

Plz click the big yellow banner and try again.

Oh ok I remember what I said. Won't happen again, I assure you. Show mercy!

I was gonna say something about that too.... but there was utter chaos in the server with just about every player breaking rulz and I don't have hlsw up to use admin. I hope kingle..... that eventhough the server is being repaired that you can help us all out in keeping the server clean. We appreciate your support and welcome you back.... if the almighty ones allow you back... heh.

I was gonna say something about that too.... but there was utter chaos in the server with just about every player breaking rulz and I don't have hlsw up to use admin. I hope kingle..... that eventhough the server is being repaired that you can help us all out in keeping the server clean. We appreciate your support and welcome you back.... if the almighty ones allow you back... heh.

Thanks slim, again I apologize for breaking the rules. It really WAS hectic that night and I sorta slipped in frustration without realizing it. Apoligies all around

"kingele" STEAM_0:0:1006126

that's me