Addons

(edited)

Personally, I think either the CEVO or CAL csp needs to be put back onto the server, there are many commands out there that can be used/abused for player gain.

A ping regulator, lately there have been multiple players w/ 100, 200, 300+ ping playing. Not only are they nearly impossible to hit, but they seem to have no problem hitting anyone else.

Fix the stats?!

Otherwise :boing:

Edit: I would just like to add how much I appreciate the admins that run these servers. I just got done pubbing in a server with kids running around prefireing the heck out of everyone, staring at enemies through walls and such. There have been some instances where I have gotten on XFire and pm'd an admin, and they responded promptly and acted with quick decisions. I feel some people who play on these servers don't notice all of the work that the admins put into these servers.

Thanks agian! :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello: And Great Job! <3

Edited by NorgmaN

Thanks for the post Norg.

The csp was turned off because of some sort of issue a few weeks ago, I thought it was going to be turned back on but dunno when.

Stats went down when the server had a hardware upgrade a while ago. They will be back up at some point but I believe it is pretty far down on someone's checklist. I would like them up as well but since I can't do it and people get kinda touchy about it I do not bring it up. o0o

It is nice seeing good players enjoy the servers, I can say at least you, reflex, and chen are good to have around... just don't money exploit. :P

I may be wrong on the details, if so someone correct me.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I think the server runs better without the csp on there. It was noticed when Lunk took it off a couple of weeks ago. I would rather it not be on there.

I think the server runs better without the csp on there. It was noticed when Lunk took it off a couple of weeks ago. I would rather it not be on there.

nothing server side runs diff, the only difference is when csp is on it regulates certain commands that if changed to certain values can be advantages to others.

Im not going to say what commands but you can have certain commands that make your hitboxes in diff spots than where they should be.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

nothing server side runs diff, the only difference is when csp is on it regulates certain commands that if changed to certain values can be advantages to others.

Im not going to say what commands but you can have certain commands that make your hitboxes in diff spots than where they should be.

Yeah, I know what it does. I am just saying that registration has been better with it off.