Screenshots of Some of my Work

Assassinator

Subdivision (maptype undeclared as of yet)

Another Shot

Third Shot

I have some others map I am currently working on converting to source from 1.6, most of my work still is in 1.6 format, however, but I will be working more on mapping now that it is my spring break.

Hope you guys find these shots pleasing.

Edited by Assassinator

i found the first shot pleasing, but msn pwnd me on #2 & #3.

"404 Not Found

Unable to service request for secure URL, Ticket= 0WQAAAGwcJSGdR6xz1xerfs0X0JHfo0Mw3T08XFCwa1Iv2OvTzalVxK9kZzhrmMiHX9E7v4vGDZ6yA4v

nEy9RX6JLSRYk!ojQBrV2EmN6JQ8i42PY56dYntBXeiSnCqtnP11woa7xpHY"

Wow, I didn't expected anyone to reply so quickly... I've been fussing around with the links since I originally posted it just now... the second picture should be working now.

I do not know why they were not in the first place... the link I placed in for #2 was exactly the same as when it worked, and did not work.

To make things more simple, here is the MSN Group Website where I will post all my mapping screenshots.

http://www.msnusers.com/CSMappingPicturesCenter/

how long did it take you to make your maps?

It really depends on how much I am motivated to map; lol.

This map has been "in production" for longer than I can remember, but unlike many others I haven't scrapped it. I hadn't been working for several months, but now I have got the "mapping itch" again. Hopefully I will be getting some massive work out this week because I am currently on my Spring Break!

Looks pretty nice. The blue carpet seems a bit odd, since the grey area next to it looks to me like a sidewalk. Really nice work so far though.

Well, if you knew my mapping history, you'd know I have an interesting taste for texture combinations. Very unorthodox, or so I am told, I just set it up how I like it, really.