Paintball gun

TheGeek

ok i need money for college, thats why im selling the gun

its a tippmann 98 custom with the following add ons:

expansion chamber

rear velocity adjuster

flatline barrel

and ill also give you a 20oz tank, hard plastic carying case, the orriginal rear sight, and all of the allen wrenches you need.

im asking around 190

i have put over 330 into the gun and it is in VERY good condition

the gun gets about 400 to 480 when maxed out. (only done it once)

so ya, there you go.

Paintballs fun, tippmanns are one of the best low end guns on the market, they will almost never break and have little maintenance.

So someone buy this, I work for a paintball store and field. :peace:

paintball1medium0ua.jpg

paintball2medium6yu.jpg

paintball3medium3gm.jpg

im going to be honest, the mask kinda sucks.

and,

i found my other hopper. so you will have 2 hoppers, no additional charge.

i have had NO problems with this gun, it is one of the most relyable guns you can buy.

(edited)

here is what it will cost you brand new:

tippmann 98 custom 139.00

expansion chamber 49.99

rear velocity adjuster 14.99 (i bought my localy at a paintball store, so its not the same one)

20 oz tank 15.99 *the tank might need a new "o ring" on it (i will give you an o ring)

the mask is worth little so im not adding in the cost (you will still get it though).

so overall you will be spending *new*

whoa! 219.97 +shipping and haddling

where on earth did i get the 330? ohhhhhh i baught a REALLY expensive mask (that im not willing to depart with)

ill sell it to you for 180 +the money for shipping

and the guarantee that it will work.

**NOTE**

I am a honest guy, so here is one thing that you should know about flatline barrels.

1. They do not give as much accuracy as a good 16 inch barrel (as do so many people get)

2. They stink when you break a ball (you break a ball once in like 600-700 shots, you get more ball breaks if your playing in winter)

but they do get AWSOME range. i get about 2 and a half times the range of a 18 inch barrel on an A5. and i get a little more range than an upgraded A5 with a flatline barrel (my friend has one)

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

I'm definitely interested...just not sure if I'd rather have a 98c or an A5...the deal looks good though...I'll get back to you tomorrow on it.

One quick question...how easy would it be to switch it to using Compressed Air rather than CO2?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/77717/paintball_super_gun/

Pretty cool... Can yours do this??

The only thing super about racegun is the cost, around 1,400$ (new). Not worth it at all imho. There are many cheaper guns on the market that can perform like that.

Also most tournaments have very specific rules, some are semi-automatic only (one shot one trigger pull), where as that seems to be a bit more full auto which is definitely not going to be allowed at any local fields, and only allowed in certain tournaments, and even in those certain tournaments that allow things like "ramp" (shots ramp up, so if you keep pulling say 3-5 pulls per second you will shoot 15 balls per second). They cap the BPS (balls per second) to 15.

The major example of the leagues that would allow guns not in semi automatic would be

NXL (National X-ball League) by PSP

I'm definitely interested...just not sure if I'd rather have a 98c or an A5...the deal looks good though...I'll get back to you tomorrow on it.

One quick question...how easy would it be to switch it to using Compressed Air rather than CO2?

for what my understanding is.....

the gun is already compadable for compressed air. BUT you need a No2 tank not a Co2 tank

the nitrus tanks are much stronger and can hold the pressure. the Co2 tanks cant.

The flatline barrel is really nice for that gun. Only problem is with the flatline system is if you break a ball in it, you have to totally clean it out before you shoot it again, or thats what i remember hearing about. But those guns last a while, I still have one in my closet.

do you still have the original barrel for the gun?

Also, check how much shipping would be to my address (PMing it to you).

I am 80% positive I will buy this off of you.

yeah the stock barrel is in the picture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...