Banned

effekt

(edited)

Hey, havn't been banned from GC in awhile. My name in game is effekt. Can't remember what admins where in there at the time.

What i was doing, was killing players? I was 47-2 ct side on aztec. Its not a very hard map =\

I am a cal-main player and i really do enjoy playing in the GC servers, it was #3 i believe.

Anyways would love to get an unbanning, <3 @ john :spin2:

STEAM_0:0:303482

http://www.legit-proof.com + effekt = legitproof hoorAH. Peace

Edited by Synthetic

(edited)

Happend just now. The only thing i can think of is an admin thought i was cheating?

If any of you remember hollywood i am in the same area as him interms of 'skill'. We are both on main teams atm.

I can stop awping if it helps :freak:

Edited by Synthetic

Awesome, one server i used to play in forced me to only use mp5s etc if i wanted to continue playing in it :erm:

it was in the past 25 minutes or so.

West server

No admins were in spec that i saw :boo:

I would like a copy of my demo also if i can get that. Its going on my CS:S resume, lol

I forgot I took a screenshot

snakehdl.gc

slim smiley.gc

The only .gc tagged members

couldnt find anything in the logs. Im unbanning now.

Itll remain unbanned Unless we hear something different from the banning admin that I may have missed. But until then, your prior good behaviour definitly merits a "benefit-of-the-doubt" unbanning.

have fun, be good, etc etc. You know the drill

edit: steamid not listed as banned in that server. May have been a temp banning.

What's your normal name in the game, the effekt that's the subtopic?

Glad you came an posted up, we really, sincerely want to keep the high caliber players around. It brings everyone's game up.

I asked about your name because nobody will give you any trouble once you're known as one of the local studs.