securemydeal.com

shep48

heres the email

Hello

I have to sell the bike because I am getting married soon and i am moving out of town. I don’t expect to find time to ride much around the moving time and also, there are some money issues with the wedding and everything.

I loved this bike and i took good care of it. It looks great and runs great, im sure you will love it.My loss is your gain.

I want to close the deal using an escrow service that i have used before a few times:www.securemydeal.com.I am already a member,you can check my rating using my email address.

With www.securemydeal.com you will be able to inspect the bike for 30 days before they will release the funds to me.They will secure your deposit and in case you want to return the bike, they will refund the amount.

I will cover the escrow fees and shipping cost.

Please let me know if you agree to these terms, so we can initiate the process.

Thank you,

I responded to this with a email asking where are you from? and you dont me to pick it up with cash?

When you contact them, this is the address:

Bijlimerplein 856

1104 HW, Amsterdam

Netherlands

Not crazy about oversea's companies like this. Different rules and regulations. I could be wrong though.

BTW, is the bike in America?

That tells it all. Those 2 links were fantastic.

Remember that the odds are 9 to 1 against you finding a legitimate online escrow service.

Never ever use the escrow service recommended by the other party, buyer or seller. Never ever! If a seller ever tells you to use a particular escrow service, be afraid. Be very afraid! All sorts of red flags should go up in your brain.

Just found this one....on Ebay

eddie2980 (2 ) View Listings | Report Apr-05-06 15:02 PDT 416 of 435

i was contacted by securemydeal.com i could have lost 2000 i hope people read this before its to late i saw all the red flags posted here

sodano (48 ) View Listings | Report Apr-05-06 15:12 PDT 417 of 435

The site:

SECUREMYDEAL.COM

is being run by Romanian scammers using a web host in China.

The server on which this fraud escrow site resides is full of nothing but scam sites.

It occurs to me that the lesson here is - If you're considering a big ticket purchase, check with GC first. We are just full of reputable people with good advice. Hurray for GC!! Makes me proud to belong to GC.