Banned from Stock

chrono

(edited)

I played in the server today got banned for doing spec bug 2-4 times. Ash a player told me to stop but he isn't a admin so I didnt listen. Once the admin finally stepped in and told me to stop I typed in game "sorry for doing it wont happen again" and thats when I stopped. Ash posted the screenshots here saying I didnt listen to the rules when in fact I did just after he took the screenshots I was told from ADMIN HIMSELF to stop. MY ID is 6269511

-s4h.chrono

Edited by chrono

What server?

Also just because they may not be an admin does not make it okay to do. Breaking the rules is breaking the rules, no matter who is there. I think we need to make sure you understand this b4 we go anywhere else.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
(edited)
I played in the server today got banned for doing spec bug 2-4 times. Ash a player told me to stop but he isn't a admin so I didnt listen. Once the admin finally stepped in and told me to stop I typed in game "sorry for doing it wont happen again" and thats when I stopped. Ash posted the screenshots here saying I didnt listen to the rules when in fact I did just after he took the screenshots I was told from ADMIN HIMSELF to stop. MY ID is 6269511

-s4h.chrono

You are lying. I caught you doing it atleast 4 times and on two different maps. I told you to stop doing the money exploit and you said "it was not an exploit". farmer was there and saw it too. The logs will just prove you are even more of a liar. If you're gonna play on GC servers then you should listen to players as well as admins when you are caught breaking the rules. You got banned as a direct result of my pictures, no?

EDIT: sorry for replying here but I was involved in this.

Edited by ash-

how am I lying I just admited to doing it 2-4 times ash. As far as the rules I joined the pub with some of my friends and started playing. Like I said I STOPPED after the admin told me to stop.

w/e I already apologized. sorry once again

This apathy really peeves me. It's poor. Not much more to say.

I'd certainly not lift a ban on this.

Agreed. Come back in a month and we'll take it from here.