Sexy bed!!

Scourge

I got to have fun today. :D Only got through two of them, hopefully I'll have time to finish the rest by Sunday night(I work all weekend :()

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2726.jpg

Hehehe, I like spending other peoples money!

-George -100% Static free.

Hahaha, I thought that might get some attention. My brother and I are bulding some camera systems for a local video store chain. Started last night with the first 5. I'm doing the hardware build and windows install and helping with the physical install of the systems, he's doing the networking/software side of it.

I'm actually learning quite a bit from all this.

Oh, and don't drool too much. They may be 775, but they're only 533fsb/2.66ghz, and they have the ever popular ATI 9250 haha.

-George ..... up too early!

So you just laid a couple of each hardware on a bed and they multiply like that? Make sense, I guess, being a bed and all... How long did it take? And did you watch?

ROFL is it was that easy... I would of have SLIed my PC a long time ago to like get baby gfx cards.

Hahaha, I thought that might get some attention. My brother and I are bulding some camera systems for a local video store chain. Started last night with the first 5. I'm doing the hardware build and windows install and helping with the physical install of the systems, he's doing the networking/software side of it.

I'm actually learning quite a bit from all this.

Oh, and don't drool too much. They may be 775, but they're only 533fsb/2.66ghz, and they have the ever popular ATI 9250 haha.

-George ..... up too early!

hehehe, everyone appreciates a new piece of hardware... when it's all shiney and fresh.

(edited)

I'll have to say there was something rather enjoyable about tearing open 5 fresh untouched 250gb WD sata HD's, lol.

I'm just finishing driver install on number 4. Number 5 is on the bench and awaiting a bios reset ... keeps decting case intrusion .... I dunn wanna pull is apart to swap out the bored :(.

First one on Friday night took me 2 hours for the physical build(sealed boxes to booting it up). The final one last night took me 40 minutes, lol. Running all the wires and the IDE cable was nice by the end, no more thinking, I just new where they'd fit best, haha.

-George -Long weekend: 5 PC builds, 3 shifts at work #2, and 6 hours yesterday morning to shoot my fist PAYING photography event .... I'm pooped :P

Edit: Tearing open the sealed static bags for 5 HD's, lol. Not the drives themselves.

Edited by Scourge