question?

seal

my steam id is steam 0:0:10504441

i was unbanned about 2 weeks ago, and when i try to get on your server sometimes it lets me on and other times it dosent. i was just wondering why?

Possible answers:

-People pay for membership in this community, and one of the benefits is being able to always play on the servers. If the server is full (22 people) and you are one of the last people to join and a member wants to play, the server will automatically kick the last person to join so the member gets in.

-In order for the membership system to operate, there are 3 'empty slots' which basically allow the members to conect to the server so the server can check their ID and see if the are a member, in which case they will be let in. If your not a member, and the server is full when you try and join, you will not be let in, and will be either redirected to another server or returned to the favourites menu.

-If that above is not your answer, then does it say your banned? If your banned, are you sure your trying to connect to the same server everytime? Its possible that you are banned on some servers but not others for some reason.

-Also beware, because if you are banned on some servers and not others, then try and join a server that your not banned on and get redirected to a serer you are banned on, then this was obvously mean you cant play.

Hope that helps with your question, if you want to join and get a reserved slot so you can always play and never wait, check out me

but even when its not full the server dosent let me on. it comes up as this steam id is banned. and if i try like 2 hours later it will let me on, it doesnt redircit me to any other server.

That does not compute. Either you're banned or you're not. Maybe you're trying in two different places. You're not being sorta banned, that's an impossibility.

So, if it's impossible for you to be banned and unbanned and banned and unbanned, we have to look at what's left:

You're joining two different servers and you're banned on one of em.

What server(s) are in question here?

wow over 7,000 bans! anyway i always play on the westcoast aim & stock server. but it only happens when im on the westcoast stock server, i can get on the aim server with no problems. and it just happen like five minutes ago, it said this id is banned, ill try in like 2 hours and it will me on i know it will. well on in two hours ill be at a bbq so ill try when i get back.

You should be good to go. Just now when I checked, you were only banned in Seattle. I've lifted this as no admin has come in and claimed anything new.

GLHF!

Possible answers:

-People pay for membership in this community, and one of the benefits is being able to always play on the servers. If the server is full (22 people) and you are one of the last people to join and a member wants to play, the server will automatically kick the last person to join so the member gets in.

-In order for the membership system to operate, there are 3 'empty slots' which basically allow the members to conect to the server so the server can check their ID and see if the are a member, in which case they will be let in. If your not a member, and the server is full when you try and join, you will not be let in, and will be either redirected to another server or returned to the favourites menu.

-If that above is not your answer, then does it say your banned? If your banned, are you sure your trying to connect to the same server everytime? Its possible that you are banned on some servers but not others for some reason.

-Also beware, because if you are banned on some servers and not others, then try and join a server that your not banned on and get redirected to a serer you are banned on, then this was obvously mean you cant play.

Hope that helps with your question, if you want to join and get a reserved slot so you can always play and never wait, check out me

:luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello:

great post